I just woke up and RAN to the computer to check your blog! YEAH! She is darling and looks perfect in your arms! What size clothing is she in??? Please tell! I'm trying to pack! Enjoy YOUR new baby girl! Courtney journeytoaddison
She is so beautiful. I'm literally crying as I read this. I am so happy for you both. She looks so perfect with you. I can't believe this will be someday....with Annabella.
So it's really not fair to make me cry this early in the morning (ok so 8:00 us not really early but...I had to get the kids situated first). Congratulations on finally getting to hold Elli.... she'll get used to you guys really soon I'm sure... Editor note: How has she been sleeping?? on her belly or on her back?? That has been a frequent difference between some of my friends and their children with International adoption. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Congrats!!!!
Guys, I couldn't be happier for anyone. Seeing the pics of you two holding your little girl has brought me to tears. If only every child on this earth could have such loving parents this world would be a different place. Only the best to you all....Take care. Jen Burke
Ok... TOOO PRECIOUS!!!!! I AM TEARING UP! This is so exciting. I love it when a family comes together! It brings me right back to our gotcha day which our Jer gotcha day was the 16th of this month. Did I tell you that Heather? I am just so ecstatic for you! Keep the precious pictures coming! I love love love your story thus far!!! Gives all of us back here hope for our children and us and just happy happy thoughts for you! Congratulations! Oh and rub the back of her head and the hair will come!! lol.....And I loved the "mom must be loving this" comment.. I know mine thinks that way! Elli is just too perfect honey!!! I was going out last night at 6:30 (this is no joke) and I said to those with me "one of my friends should be picking up their daughter right now"... lol.... So happy for you!
YAY! I have tears rolling down my face. Having the photos is so fantastic!
And a few stats from me--Evie was a whopping 12 lbs at 8 months, and Gidster was 15 lbs at 6 months (which is about 10th percentile for boys, I think). Now you know the secret, too: GREAT things come in teeny packages! :) I can't wait to see if this means her personality is supersized to compensate for her little size!
I cannot tell you my delight. hang in there--you are almost home and ready to start the real journey.
12 comments:
She is in your arms!!!! That is so great! Congrats.
-Steve B.
I just woke up and RAN to the computer to check your blog! YEAH! She is darling and looks perfect in your arms!
What size clothing is she in??? Please tell! I'm trying to pack!
Enjoy YOUR new baby girl!
Courtney
journeytoaddison
She is so beautiful. I'm literally crying as I read this. I am so happy for you both. She looks so perfect with you.
I can't believe this will be someday....with Annabella.
Hurry home so I can meet her!
Casey
So it's really not fair to make me cry this early in the morning (ok so 8:00 us not really early but...I had to get the kids situated first). Congratulations on finally getting to hold Elli.... she'll get used to you guys really soon I'm sure... Editor note: How has she been sleeping?? on her belly or on her back?? That has been a frequent difference between some of my friends and their children with International adoption. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Congrats!!!!
Love The Harris HOusehold
Guys, I couldn't be happier for anyone. Seeing the pics of you two holding your little girl has brought me to tears. If only every child on this earth could have such loving parents this world would be a different place. Only the best to you all....Take care. Jen Burke
Oh my gosh! YIPEE she is in your arms finally!!!! What a cutie!!
Well, had to comment here too....how could I not, when you have that perfect angel nestled in your arms!!
So thrilled for you all!
Lisa C.
Ok... TOOO PRECIOUS!!!!! I AM TEARING UP! This is so exciting. I love it when a family comes together! It brings me right back to our gotcha day which our Jer gotcha day was the 16th of this month. Did I tell you that Heather? I am just so ecstatic for you! Keep the precious pictures coming! I love love love your story thus far!!! Gives all of us back here hope for our children and us and just happy happy thoughts for you! Congratulations! Oh and rub the back of her head and the hair will come!! lol.....And I loved the "mom must be loving this" comment.. I know mine thinks that way! Elli is just too perfect honey!!! I was going out last night at 6:30 (this is no joke) and I said to those with me "one of my friends should be picking up their daughter right now"... lol.... So happy for you!
Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
We are SO happy for your family! She is so cute. Safe travels back.
Suzy & Ryan
Fellow Program 3 friend
YAY! I have tears rolling down my face. Having the photos is so fantastic!
And a few stats from me--Evie was a whopping 12 lbs at 8 months, and Gidster was 15 lbs at 6 months (which is about 10th percentile for boys, I think). Now you know the secret, too: GREAT things come in teeny packages! :) I can't wait to see if this means her personality is supersized to compensate for her little size!
I cannot tell you my delight. hang in there--you are almost home and ready to start the real journey.
love love love love to all.
Sarah Albright
OHHH Sweet! She is adorable. Enjoy!
lol
Lisa R.
You still able to sleep..? wow..!!
She is ok by asian standard, but you looks like giant holding a tiny baby..
Iv
Post a Comment