Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grammy and Grampy are here!

We're a little sparse on the posting this week because Grammy and Grampy are here to visit us from Pennsylvania. We're all having a good time visiting and playing with Elli.

Let us just say that it's a really good thing that Elli is here for Grammy and Grampy to visit. Here's a snapshot of Grampy having to read to the Corelle doll while he was waiting for Elli to come home.


(Grampy says: "Now, wait, I was reading to my other granddaughter and her doll both, but then she walked away and Grammy snapped a picture! This isn't what it looks like....")


Here are some other pictures...

We went shopping with Grammy and Grampy, and I decided that lying on Daddy's lap was fun!

Introducing Elli John. (The pacifier really makes the look, don't you think?)

Um, Daddy, why do you have my paci in your mouth??

I love my Grammy and Grampy, but it can be a bit like the Paparazzi!

With my duckie from Auntie Emily

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl! May God bless all of you!

Casey said...

Oh, what a fun visit from Grammy and Grampy. :-)
So glad you all are having so much fun.

Congrats again.
Casey

rachel said...

she is so precious! when i first saw the picture of her grandpa and the doll, i thought it was her for a second. i was like, "boy, is she small! wait, that can't be right." :)
congratulations!
rachel (JOH)

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love the picture in the sunglasses! Too Cute! Congrats to you both and may God continue to bless you and keep you! I can't wait until you visit the office and I have the pleasure of meeting Elli! Take care!

Penny

Lisa said...

Elli John...that is a huge giggle for me...love it!
She really is an absolute doll, so tell Grandpa not to worry! :)
Hugs,
Lisa C.

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!! I really can't stand it!! Sarah = )

MizRebecky said...

Congrats all! Love the pix, Talked with Grammy today, she had lots to say & told me where to find all the wonderful pictures! very excited for you... Rebecca