Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dates Confirmed

We received confirmation of our dates to pick up Elli yesterday!

We leave for Taiwan on the 8th, arrive on the 10th, and pick her up on the 13th. We get her Visa on the 15th (seriously... best birthday gift ever for me!), and then we'll head back on the 16th.

13 comments:

Lisa said...

YEA!!!!!! I am so flippin excited for you guys....
LOL
Lisa R

couey2007 said...

I am really excited for you both!! Don't forget to post while there!! You know how all the JOH girls want to know how things are going!! Please tell TWCA that I WANT YOUR JUDGE!!!

Michelle C, AL JOH
referral 08/08

Lisa said...

Whooo hoooo! You must be beyond excited and I am thrilled for you all! Go get that sweet baby, & yes, please send lots of details back! :)
Lisa C.

Dunns said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Whoo hooo!!! You only have a week before you leave!!!

PLEASE, keep us posted. I'm having "pick up babies withdrawl"
:-)

Debbie

Sarah k said...

Happy Birthday to you! What a present to get! I can't believe it, this is so cool! Happy Birthday to you!
(to the tune of Happy Birthday)

WOO HOOO! We traveled last year in October hon and it was HOT HOT! Like bring the short sleeves hot!!! Sandals HOT! I have a blog entry on packing if you wish to looky..lol.
Our Gotchya day is October 16th for Jer and he has been home 2 years on that day!!! Congratulations!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
updomyblog.blogspot.com
Alwaysnaturallyyours.com
Taiwanindpenedentadoptioninfo.blogspot.com

Em said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you guys to finally have Elli in your arms! What a birthday gift!

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Yea!!!!! I am so excited for you! So will you be blogging?? I can't wait to see baby Ellen in your arms!! Congratulations, Sarah = )

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Oh yipee!!! This is so exciting!!!

Casey said...

Oh Heather, I can't wait until you bring her home. This is so wonderful.
I was hoping to see you before you leave....I'll just have to wait until you get home. Have a wonderful, safe trip.

Casey

Anonymous said...

Heather-
I can't believe the two weeks I don't check the bolg regularly do to (Gram Mello aka Avery's) birthday party in CT.... that you finally get all of the news...And that my mom didn't even know.. Oh well.. I am very excited for you two.... And little Ellie will get a few days with your folks? maybe? Before Matt & Ashley's little boy is born.

Alright already.... no more rambling. HAppy Early Birthday... You are leaving on Allyson's 7th birthday...


Safe travels to Taiwan and I am looking forward to seeing her pics with you guys in them.



Love

Karen and the Harris bunch.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to U! I'm so excited and happy for you! Have a wonderful trip to Taiwan to pick up Elli! :) The temperature in Taiwan is 76-88F, but there are showery recently. Take care!

Summer

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy, i changed ISP and couldnt log-in to sametime from home (at night my time)..

No good news from me..

But truly very happy for the three of you.. (like the bear family.. father bear, mother bear and baby bear..)

Ivonna

Anonymous said...

That's the most fabulous birthday present! I'm so excited for you!

Emily A