Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Girl

Here are some other pictures of what our little girl looks like when she gets up from her naps. She's an awfully smiley little girl!


For those who have asked, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the Landis hotel, and would absolutely recommend it to other families visiting Taipei. If anyone wants more information, please feel free to contact me at irviebrownknits @ yahoo . com (remove spaces from the e-mail address).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooo sweet!! Sarah = )

Sarah k said...

Toooo cute! Gotta love it!!! And thank you for the small review of your hotel! Did you get room pictures??

BabyBain said...

AHHH! We love napping and smiling babies!

Em said...

Beautiful!

I finished uploading the photos from last weekend. I don't know if I sent the link to your correct e-mail address; if you haven't gotten it, let me know what the preferred address is & I'll resend. There are some cute ones of you & Elli and of Jeremy trying to get Elli to dance.

Anonymous said...

I am totally jealous of her skin...envy envy envy..

Iv