Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just Ducky!

Call it a fascination with Ernie from Sesame Street, or a love of yellow, but I've always loved rubber duckies. Our entire guest bath / Elli's bathroom is decorated in a rubber duckie theme, so I wasn't that surprised when Grammy brought a special sleeper for Elli that had rubber duckies all over it!

She looks absolutely adorable in it, as you can see in the pictures below. Of course, we had to pull out Mommy's entire collection of rubber duckies to help set the mood (Yes, for the astute, that's a small rubber duckie under her left armpit. She's rolling around, and rolled right over the small duckie!):


Here's an example of how she's been rolling over:

6 comments:

couey2007 said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! Thanks for sharing.
Michelle C, AL JOH

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Good job Ellie!!!! What good rolling!! We had a yellow duckie outfit for our oldest son that I just loved and made him wear all the time. Cute! Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather and Jeremy,

I love this post. Everything is cute.

Elli is so cute.
The ducks are also cute (you even has halloween themed ducks).

Keep posting.

Iv (Singapore)

Em said...

How is it possible that she just keeps getting cuter and cuter?

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!!! Way to go Ellie!!! My girls all love Rubber Duckys especially Allyson who had more than ummm I think 30 at her 1st bday because we had to have some in the bath tub and some for other places int he house..To line up and well you know..do ducky things!!! Hope to see her halloween costume soon!!!

K:)

BabyBain said...

We think of you guys often. Ellie grows more adorable by the day!