This is really going to happen.
Um, maybe now would be a good time to get moving on some of those things I'd been planning on doing later because "we had a lot of time until she came home"?
(Not that I'm panicking... much.)
So this weekend has been a bit of a whirlwind of trying to get items done and off our "to do" list. On Saturday, we ran some local errands (and I got a "Baby's First Thanksgiving" outfit because it occurred to me that probability would say that Elli will be home to use it this year!). Sunday my friends and I went to the local outlet mall, where we stocked up on some of the good clothing sales at the children's stores and I got some of our trip-related shopping done. Today we had a cookout with Jeremy's family and relaxed while I also managed to tidy the house.
And I've visited Elli's room about ten kazillion and one times just to look at the clothes we have and check out her crib and have (thus far, at least) resisted the urge to re-organize the entire closet after projecting how much she might weigh when she comes home.
Okay, back to work around the house for me... gotta' do some laundry (yes, I've also resisted washing any baby clothes until I know for sure it's time to pack those for her to wear!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, so thrilled for you guys and she will be in your arms before you know it! :)
I'm sure that shopping was pure bliss for you and enjoy all of those "first outfits"...how precious!
Lisa C. (JOH)
Howfunhowfunhowfun!!!! I love shopping for cute little baby things (and believe me, the girl stuff is so much cuter!!!) Oh I can't wait to see the pictures of your whole family all together. It's getting so exciting! Sarah
So exciting!!Yes this is really going to happen. The shopping is the best but the waiting is the worst.
LOL
Lisa R.
This is certainly an exciting (and nerve racking) time. I am constantly thinking about you and look forward to all the news you share here. I am so happy for both of you (all 3 of you :) )
Erich
Post a Comment