To: Heather & Jeremy
From: God
Re: Previous Two Postings
Dear Ones,
I think you might be at the end of your rope. I've noticed you've both stepped up the "please let this happen soon" prayers and stopped praying for patience lest you be given more opportunities to practice. I'm sad to say that the notes below are obvious cries for help.
So, you wanted your final ruling first and then your photo updates, eh?
Tien sent the word on your final ruling at 3:05 pm this afternoon; your update was sent at 5:45 pm.
How's that for answered prayers??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congratulations! i am so excited for you all!
rachel (JOH)
YAY! God rocks! I am so happy that you finally got your update & ruling- and we can't wait to see the new Elli photos!
And I know this is violating one of the ten irritating FAQs in the previous post, but if I'm understanding correctly from your 9/7 post, having the final ruling means that you will be traveling in the next 2 weeks or so?
Sending HUGE & JOYFUL vibes your way tonight! The very best news to hear....congratulations you guys! Your Memo to God was precious. Please save that for your sweet girl to read one day.
Hugs,
Lisa C.
WOO HOO!! CONGRATULATIONS! And I love the way it came too! Too priceless! I am so happy for you guys!! Now get to ordering tickets and making resies and if you need help packing let me know.. I have a blog post on it from when we went to get Jer!!!
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Taiwanindependentadoptioninfo.blogspot.com
updomyblog.blogspot.com
Greatest post ever! An update and final ruling! I'm crying as I type this! YAH!
Post a Comment