Thanks to all who entertained me (and other visitors to this blog) by providing FAQs for my 9/24 post.
As promised, we have winners and fabulous prizes!
Drumroll please....
In the category of "Correct FAQ's," Prizes go to:
- Heather (100% correct)
- Michelle (Missed one, but it's probably due to the fact that I numbered strangely, so I'm rounding up to 100% for you, too)
In the category of "Best Stage Directions," a prize goes to:
- Heather, for having such awesome stage directions that everyone else declined to even compete with her!
In the newly created category of "Best hypothetical FAQs," a prize goes to Sarah, whom I'm assuming is one of my college roommate Sarah's, although (and here I digress) my life is filled with a lot of Sarah's, and if you're reading this blog and commenting on it, you're going to have to give me more than "Sarah" for me to know who you are. Remember, I'm the one whose bridal party consisted of Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, Jenn, Jen, and Ashley!" So if I'm assuming incorrectly on who the "correct" Sarah is, please send me a note to let me know! :-)
For the prizes, winners of the original two categories will have a hand-knit hat sent to them. I'm still working on the creativity prize... I need a suitable prize to match!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel so common. Sarah = )
p.s. I want some specifics on your travel plans!!
Hey Heather,
You mean you were able to guess, but not with 100% certainty, that I would be the one to invent octopus related questions for your FAQs.
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
:-)
-sjhk
Thanks for the contest. I never win anything!!!!
It made my day.
Michelle C, AL JOH
Post a Comment