Thursday, September 25, 2008

Updates



Me? They're coming soon to get little old me?


Aw, shucks! Do you think they'll think I'm cute?



Wadda ya' mean -- two more weeks?



7 comments:

Lisa said...

Heather,
I swear I'm not a blog stalker...just happened by again, hoping to see your cutie and ta-da! She is gorgeous and your captions made me all misty-eyed!
Enjoy this time ~ you are leaving on a jet plane SOON!
Lisa C.

Dunns said...

Heather,
I was hoping there would be updated pictures this morning, she is too stinken cute!! I love how she was stretching her legs. Have you received your travel dates?

I think I need to work on the whinning alittle with God, because I'm getting restless & a lot of nesting :-) I'm hoping to post my new "adventure" this weekend on the blog, it's really cool. I'm working on the final touches...by the way, what size diaper is Elli in?
Debbie

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

SHUT UP!!! How stinkin cute can one kid be...seriously!!!

I am so excited you will be holding that peanut soon!!!

Em said...

Elli looks even cuter than in the last photos, if that's possible! Dave & I are so thrilled for you guys!

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Oh Heather and Jeremy, Yea Yea Yea Yea Yea Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very excited for you guys!!! Ellen is so beautiful and all ready to meet you in what?? two weeks?? I am thrilled!! I can't wait to see her in your arms. A big congratulations to you!!! P.S. I think the Fall is such a beautiful time of year. What a lovely time to bring a baby home. Sarah = )

KB said...

Hi there,

This is Kristy. I have followed along for a bit, not sure I have ever posted on your blog though. I noticed your timeline and it is starting to give me some hope! We got our referral on May 29 for a baby boy at SLC. Had our dossier in the following week as you and haven't heard a thing since then. Oh, I just want to go and pick him up..we recently got update pictures too and I would have rather had the final ruling and travel date first! Congratulations...sorry this got soooo long!

Kristy
waiting for Andy who is 7.5 months old

Kerry said...

Congratulations on your final ruling! Such wonderful news for your family. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful.

All my best,
Kerry M
JOH mom of 2 and currently waiting for our 3 from Taiwan