
No updates this week on how Elli is doing, and no news on a final ruling for us yet.
It looks like our adoption agency is on a work-related retreat and will be out of the office until Thursday of next week, so we won't have any news (update or otherwise) until the end of next week. So we wait some more....
On the off chance that severe lack of patience can be covered up by sheer amount of activity, we are commencing a very, very busy week. Next week is absolutely insane for me at work with multiple days out of the office, loose ends to tie up before I leave, and a tour of our new pediatrician's office thrown in just for fun.
This morning I went through the clothes I've been accumulating for Elli, and realize that (1) She has a really impressive collection of clothing and (2) We're nearly ready to travel when it comes to having enough items for her!
Tomorrow we have a shower with Jeremy's family, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and getting to spend time visiting, and then tomorrow night we attend Baptism preparation class down at church.
And next week by this time, if we've still not heard anything, then I have the first craft show of the season to attend (okay, I actually have to attend no matter what.... I guess it's just a matter of how focused I am on the customers at my booth!) and then on Sunday am planning on a nice, long afternoon nap!
3 comments:
Oooh, I love that mug. Wherever did you find a mug that so aptly describes my feelings too?? :) Your posts always make me smile!
Enjoy your baby shower; what a special time!
Lisa C.
www.destination-taiwan.blogspot.com
Have a great time at your baby shower tomorrow!!! And thank you for being the best secret buddy ever. I love the knit dress and have referred a couple of people over to your site... you were very creative in each and every gift. Luv the tea set too. Thank you thank you thank you. You will have you daughter home before you know it!!!!
LOL
Lisa R.
When in the world do you find time to put together a crafts show booth?? You are amazing! Can't wait to hear about your final ruling! Sarah : )
Post a Comment