Thursday, May 29, 2008

REFERRAL!!!!!

... How many exclamation points can I put behind this statement? Suffice to say, we're a little excited over here.

We are pleased to announce the referral of Eliana Jou-jou Iris, born March 27, 2008.

Here are the pictures and the video of Elli that we have from the agency:




And, for those of you who are counting: We officially received the referral on May 22nd, but had to wait to talk with the doctor from the International Adoption Center before we officially accepted it.

Big sigh. Phase 1 of waiting has ended. Now for the hard part... waiting until we get her in our arms (which should be around November / December-ish)!

11 comments:

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Heather and Jeremy, she is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and I bet you will hold her Octoberish/Novemberish Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! This will be a long wait for you so stay VERY busy and the time will fly by. Congrats!!!
Robin & Erich

Casey said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited to see pictures. She is so tiny and cute. She looks like she's ready for her mommy and daddy to come get her in a few months.

So happy for you!
Casey

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Makes you just want to give her millions of kisses. She is one lucky girl to get to have you and Jeremy for parents!

taiwanbaby said...

oh, my gosh, soooo much hair. What a beautiful girl!!!!

Cari
TaiwanJOH

Jennifer Lutz said...

Okay, tell the truth...how many times have you watched that video?? We are so excited for you and celebrate with you! How awesome it is to see the little girl who will be blessed to call you Mom and Dad! Can't wait to meet her!
Chris and Jennifer

Yvonne Crawford said...

Congrats again to the both of you!

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!!! Such exciting news! I am so happy for you.

She is an absolutely gorgeous little girl. I know that it seems like forever until you will be able to hold her, but you can at least drool over the pictures and videos - I don't know if that makes it better or worse!

All good things - Cathy

Anonymous said...

Heather

What a beautiful littel girl! I am soooo happy to hear- ia ma laso getting my keyboard wet fighting back tears. May God Bless you and your growing family.

Lourdes A.

Anonymous said...

Congrats..!!

I imagine baby is thinking, what is this bulky thing that they show on my face..???

My grandparents used to shave clean our heads during the few first months up to one year old. Housewives-tale (chinese style), but it is suppose to meant: baby will have lots of hair when they grow up.

Will share with your more housewives-tale (chinese style) next time we chat.

Ivonna

Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

She really is beautiful. Tiny and sweet. Congratulations
heather (JOH Board)