After a weekend of fussing around the baby's room (Jeremy kept telling me I was "feathering the nest"), we have nursery pictures!To the right is the nightstand. The pattern on the decorative pillow on the bed is the pattern that the comforter will be, but we don't have that yet.
Here's the crib. The blanket on the left hand side was hand-knit by my grandmother, and is the warmest, softest blanket you can imagine. In addition to being great for us to use when baby gets home, it will continue to grow with her -- it's also a perfect size for being a blanket that we can use when we're ready to convert the crib into a toddler bed in a few years.
Finally, here's the dresser, with the Yang doll on top. The wall color in this picture is a little strange -- it's the same lavender color as the other walls in the picture -- it just looks more pink in this picture.When she was in town, my friend Summer and I went to the Pottery Barn outlet and picked out some curtains and some butterfly lamp shades, but we've been missing the curtain rod and lamp bases to put those in the room, so that's next on the "to do" list. I figure if I keep parsing out these small tasks, then maybe the wait won't seem so long?? (Insert laughter here....)
2 comments:
So nice, I love it! You know white and purple are my favorite color and light green is so fit for them. I am so proud of the "contribution" of curtain and lamp shade selection...:D In addition, I like this blog as well, thanks for sharing! :)
I'm impressed!! I have done nothing to prepare. I guess once we finally get a referral I can move forward with things. Good for you!!
Casey
Post a Comment