Welcome to our blog!
Elli is sooooooooo cute!! I LOVE the video! She looks so sweet and serene. I'm so happy for you guys!! Sarah = )
Heather,Elli is just so cute. She has an impish grin. I hope she comes home to you guys soon...LOLLisa R.
Yay for the new pictures! I'M getting all nervous waiting for the updates so I can't imagine you guys! She's adorable!
I love the name Elli! Beautiful name for a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Elli is sooooooooo cute!! I LOVE the video! She looks so sweet and serene. I'm so happy for you guys!! Sarah = )
Heather,
Elli is just so cute. She has an impish grin. I hope she comes home to you guys soon...
LOL
Lisa R.
Yay for the new pictures! I'M getting all nervous waiting for the updates so I can't imagine you guys! She's adorable!
I love the name Elli! Beautiful name for a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment