It's Secret Buddy time again, and we got the most adorable outfit from our secret pal this month:

That's a giraffe-themed onesie, capri pants, hair bows, sunglasses, and sunhat outfit. Tres chic! And, for extra fun, our Secret Buddy also included an adorable set of finger puppets with a giraffe and other animals!
Thank you secret buddy -- We can't wait to put Elli in the outfit!
3 comments:
Hi Heather,
I been following your blog for a while now, and enjoying your updates. I'm also naming our baby girl Elli, were going to spell her name Ellie. Your recent surprise gift with the giraffe outfit, by chance is that outfit is Gymboree brand? I think I have the hat that goes to that outfit, I actually purchased the hat the other day. What I can tell from your picture, it looks like it has flower by the giraffe. I have picture of the hat on my blog, but the hat is reversed. I think the outfit is adorable, I may need to take another trip to Gymboree.
Debbie
dunnchild.blogspot.com/
I'm going to check out Gymboree this weekend in search of a giraffe...and they're having a huge clearance right now too.
How much longer do you have to wait for Gotcha day?
Debbie
Hi Heather,
Oh, there's lots of giaffes to be found at Gymboree, and I can't believe I miss all the giraffes the last time at was there! They're having a huge sale on clearance plus 20% off this Labor day weekend. I got something for your Elli that I would like to send you, can you forward me a mailing address? I going to post a pic on my blog of my findings today at Gymboree, and I LOVE the Gymboree bucks you receive when you spend $50.00 or more. Oh, I'm really enjoying buying her clothes.. it's such a great feeling!
Debbie :-)
Post a Comment