So when I said below that I'd have the deets on our new red form of transportation, I really meant "Elli's new form of transportation." As you can see from the picture, our new stroller arrived in the mail yesterday (Thanks, Gamma and Gampa!).While we haven't taken it out for any races yet (and actually need to finish assembling it by putting on the sunshade and snack tray and under-the-seat basket), we have been setting speed records at how fast we can collapse and un-collapse the stroller... I clock myself at faster than doing it with an umbrella stroller and it can be done with one hand! (Well, and one foot on the un-collapsing feature!). It is absolutely awesome... We can't wait to put Elli in it and go for some walks!
1 comment:
Nice red wheels!! I was waiting to see a new mini van or such! Very cool.
LOL
Lisa R.
Post a Comment