
Some of us in the Yahoo group I'm on have decided to do a secret swap for the next six months. April was our first month of "swapping" and our theme was bathtime.
My gift arrived while I was traveling, so I had Jeremy open it up and describe each item to me. While his descriptions were entertaining and accurate, I think I'll post a picture instead of trying to repeat his descriptive attempts.
My gift arrived while I was traveling, so I had Jeremy open it up and describe each item to me. While his descriptions were entertaining and accurate, I think I'll post a picture instead of trying to repeat his descriptive attempts.
The towel is adorable, the stacking toys look like a ton of fun, and the bar soap and cleansing cloths are great, as well. Thank you, secret buddy!!!
1 comment:
Hey Heather! It's your fellow Cincinnati based JOH buddy! Okay seriously, we need to meet up soon! I like your new baby gifts. How exciting. I'm hoping you hear something soon....and then me shortly after that.
Casey :-)
Post a Comment