Well, darn. Mother Nature provides a perfectly reasonable explanation for the disaster in my living/dining room, and I'd already spilled the beans yesterday that my scrapbook mess was my own doing and not caused by the earthquake that hit early this morning!
Of course, that would assume that we actually felt the earthquake here, but it seems that most folks in our little neck of the woods didn't feel anything. Some guy at the store today said that the fault line runs through the Mason / South Lebanon area, then curves up to Dayton by going around Lebanon, and that's why we didn't feel much. I'll take his word on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Thanks for including us in your blog audience!
I am so VERY excited for you guys. Although (she said selfishly) I am somewhat disappointed in the timing as it means that you can't be on our next choir trip. Baby . . . Germany . . . baby . . . Germany . . . hmmmmm Yeah, baby wins every time in my book too. But - we will miss you terribly.
We look forward to sharing this journey with you! And, don't forget, we are now seasoned babysitters.
Love, Cathy
Thanks for sharing your good news. We are so happy for you!
Brian, Jen, Julia & Rachael
Great blog you guys!! I am going to add it to our list so I can watch when you get your referral sometime in the next few weeks! Hurrah! Sarah from the JOH board.
This is very exciting news! We will check back often to see when the referral comes and keep you in our prayers
Erich
Post a Comment