Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thanks, Secret Buddy

On Saturday, we had a special surprise in the mail -- our July gift from our secret buddy. The gift was a bunch of items for me -- scrapbook paper and tags, magnets that spell out "Elli," popcorn (this is actually top of my list of snack food addictions, despite the impression I may have given re: ice cream in other postings... but it's not always a snack food, because under extenuating circumstances, popcorn can graduate from "snack" to "dinner," as decreed by my college roommates!), a mini-notebook for jotting down lists (who, me, an obsessive list-maker??), and a traveling diaper changing kit. I am excited to begin to use each of these gifts -- thank you, Secret Buddy!

I posted a picture below, but for reasons that are confusing and strange to me, it's only uploading in sideways (every time I look at the file it's right side up!). But I've been in meetings from 8 am to 8:30 pm today, so I'm going to call this good for now....


1 comment:

Em said...

Popcorn totally counts as dinner...and I think waiting for Elli to come home counts as extenuating circumstances. Of course, I also think "it's the only thing that sounds good tonight" also counts...