Earlier this week I was pondering whether, if I had to choose, I wanted to know that we had a hearing date set or whether I wanted new pictures of Elli. I decided that while I was most anxious right this second for some pictures of her, I really wanted the hearing date first because seeing the pictures and not knowing if things were moving in the Taiwan courts would be really hard for me.
Today we got our wish -- we have a hearing date! It will be August 19th (so still 5 weeks away). We won't hear anything about how it went unless there's a problem that arises, so now we hope for update photos in July, and then hearing nothing from our adoption agency until we get some more new pictures in August.
I am very, very hopeful that we'll have some new pictures to post sometime in the next two weeks or so. We didn't receive any pictures in June, but did get a medical report that indicated that Elli's growing just like she should, so I'm anxious to see how she's changed, and whether she's keeping up with the growth spurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!!! Great news.
I DO hope you get new pictures soon. (Maybe my referral will come with that information too. wink-wink)
Casey
Hurrah!!!! So glad to hear your hearing is set and can't wait to see some new pictures! It's getting closer! Sarah = )
Post a Comment