But in addition to the baby babble, she has told us a bunch of new words:
- Ah-Car! (pointing to a green grouch in a garbage can... man, does that girl love her Sesame Street.)
- Egg-guh (pointing to an egg carton... don't know if she's just saying egg as two syllables, or if she's trying to get a start on "carton" and running out of steam)
- Burr (someone has had some gas issues lately and I asked her if she "burped" and she promptly repeated it all around the family room while giggling. Apparently, appreciation of a good burp joke comes early.)
- Me (while pointing to herself... )
- Mimi (What we call my mother... once she figured out that "me" is how she can reference herself, she finally figured that she should say two syllables for her grandmother's name)
- Ow-fi(t)! (On Saturday, we asked her if she could help Mommy get Daddy's outfit together for a charity dinner. She toddled away toward the laundry room while saying, "Ow-fit!)
3 comments:
Wow Heather,
So many new words. Elli is so adorable. Glad to hear that her ear infection is getting better.
Lisa
Hi Heather! It's Kim Hatch (but now Duus)! I have been hoping you would eventually get on Facebook and had no idea how to get in touch with you, but Meg H. gave me the URL for your site! I would love to get back in touch. My email is kbduus@comcast.net.
Elli is gorgeous and this video cracks me up! I hope we can talk soon!
<3 Kimmie
Hey Heather and Jeremy,
I just read on the joh board about your plans for baby no. 2!!! Yay!! I am so excited for you guys and of course Elli who I am sure will be a wonderful big sister! = )
I hope the TWCA weirdness does not hinder any of your plans. I'll be watching with bated breath. Sarah = )
Post a Comment