This is why I am not moving from here... I'm afraid that someone is going to wake up from her nap and realize she's stuck:

(Also note that she found a spare paci and is keeping it in her right hand... just in case!)
UPDATE: She's out and safe and sound. But I'm glad I sat here and waited for her to wake up -- she was really stuck!
4 comments:
Heather,
I just cannot believe how she has change so much! She is so beautiful! I loved the pony tail!
Debbie:)
Heather
I love the pony tail from your last post. Did you ever find out if there was music somewhere in Elli's biology? How sweet she is and glad that you are at least getting 5 minutes of lap time with her. I think of you every time I walk in Paige's room because I have the sweet fairy lamp on her night stand and fairy doll on her mirror that you sent during our secret swap days. I hope she will love them as much as I do.
LOl
lisa
Hi Jeremy and Heather,
Very heart warming to read updates about Elli. Can help but laugh hard about some of the photos.
Take good care always.
Ivonna
Brooke had wedged her legs in the crib several times!
Michelle C, AL
Post a Comment