Welcome to our blog!
Oh dear! That does not bode well!If she needs some safe yarn to play with, I'd be happy to send along the rest of the neon Cotton Ease I still have from Paul's um, lovely and fashionably colored blanket! I am so sick of seeing that mint green yarn in my yarn stash!
HAHA!!!! She's gone KITTY!!! The discovery age is so cute but can be a little messy! lol. Ya gotta love it!Sarah kTaiwankiddo2.blogspot.comTaiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.comTaiwaninedpendentadoptioninfo.blogspot.com
Ruh-roh! Just wait till she finds your scrapbooking supplies ...Love the striped pants.
I love how she's standing in the second picture with her hands up in the air, triumphant. "JACKPOT!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh dear! That does not bode well!
If she needs some safe yarn to play with, I'd be happy to send along the rest of the neon Cotton Ease I still have from Paul's um, lovely and fashionably colored blanket! I am so sick of seeing that mint green yarn in my yarn stash!
HAHA!!!! She's gone KITTY!!! The discovery age is so cute but can be a little messy! lol. Ya gotta love it!
Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Taiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.com
Taiwaninedpendentadoptioninfo.blogspot.com
Ruh-roh! Just wait till she finds your scrapbooking supplies ...
Love the striped pants.
I love how she's standing in the second picture with her hands up in the air, triumphant. "JACKPOT!"
Post a Comment