Friday, November 7, 2008

Random Cuteness

Playing with my Birdbath (right before I start to attempt to gum it to death...)

What? I wanted to be a big girl and type like Daddy!

(Heather's note: One of these keyboards is not hooked into a computer. Any guesses which one??)


Zoned out with my singing green bear from Miss Jenny and Miss Terrie.




5 comments:

Lisa said...

Heather,
She is so cute, and I am always amazed at how tiny she is. I hope life is good for you guys.
lol
Lisa R

JEff said...

Heather,
So I finally got around to taking your package to the post office...and realized I didn't have your address! It was on my computer, but the hard drive crashed and it's gone. Would you mind emailing it to me at jeffandab@yahoo.com so I can send you your last package? I am so sorry! I promise I have had it forever, but have had quite the trouble making it to the post office!

Dunns said...

Mommy & Elli,

Thank you so much for my Giaffees! Do you know I put the 3-D puzzle together in no time, and very little help from chinese / some what english directions! LOL However, I've can not find your email address, and you business email is down, can you forward me your email? I'm so excited for you guys for the holidays, it's going to be a wonderful year with Elli..can't wait for pictures!

Thank you again
Debbie
dunn381@comcast.net

BabyBain said...

I love those socks! Too cute...where did you get them?

Unknown said...

Heather & Jeremy,
Congratulations! Eliana is beautiful. I really appreciate you sending me the annoucnement. Heather, I tried shooting you an e-mail at a PG address I had for you, but I don't know it's good or not. Can you send me your current address at michael.sharma@gmail.com? We are expecting Daughter #2 in February, but I have been so busy with school that we haven't come up with a name yet. For now, she is known as "Tiny." Take care and hope to reconnect soon.

- Mike Sharma