Elli had a great Easter ... the weather was gorgeous, we got to be outside and play a lot, and the Easter bunny brought her her very first Cadbury Egg. What did she think?
Jeremy's mother also managed to find an easter basket that had butterfly wings that went along with it. They were also a hit:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dear mom and dad,
great job with her hair.. fashion-wise, it has improved tremendously...!
And she has started to learn difficult words there..
Iv - SG
Hello, I have not been to your blog in a long time, Ellie is so cute and so grown up now. I love the Easter video, so is so cute :)
Suzy
JOH - mom to Julianna, came home 10/09.
I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.
Mike@adoptionexperiences.com
Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com
Post a Comment