Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recent Elli-isms (in pictures)

We like to "help" Mommy. (In fact, the first time Elli crawled to me deliberately was when I asked her, "Elli, do you want to come help Mommy?".) My friends at Swiffer can be so proud... Elli thinks this is a toy that Mommy lets her rub on all sorts of surfaces.

And then there's this new trick... accompanied by being stuck, getting frustrated, and throwing the paci over the crib wall against the door.

5 comments:

Sarah k said...

LOL.. that is great! I am picturing this in my head and well, it could be a new advertisement for good ole swiffer..lol!!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Taiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.com

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Ummmm, ok, so yes, Ellen is obviously absolutely darling in these photos but I'm going to need a few new pics! I hate to be pushy but I DO have needs. No pressure of course. Sarah = )

Leah Reeves said...

Hello,

Can you please email me with the name of the agency you used for your adoption, inadopt.texas@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Leah

Leanne said...

So Cute!!!
Elli-isms!:)
1yr old now!

Vicky B said...

Hey Jeremy and Heather!!!
It's so good to see that you guys are doing well... Elli is beautiful :)
And keep her using those Swiffers-- as long as there are users, I've got a job... haha!
-Vicky