Really?? You are not going to mention why your beautiful little girl has a big bandage on her eye??? Of course I need to know. Merry merry Christmas! What a super cute video. = ) Sarah
Elli is too cute. I agree though, what's up with the big bandage on her eye? I hope all is well. I hope you guys had the best christmas yet. -Amy, Steve & Mary
4 comments:
That is just adorable!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas & New Year's!
Really?? You are not going to mention why your beautiful little girl has a big bandage on her eye??? Of course I need to know.
Merry merry Christmas! What a super cute video. = ) Sarah
We watched it with Ben this morning - he was fascinated and sat quietly watching the video twice! He sends his "lub" to Elli!
Elli is too cute. I agree though, what's up with the big bandage on her eye? I hope all is well. I hope you guys had the best christmas yet.
-Amy, Steve & Mary
Post a Comment